If the JetDrive Go can work normally on some platforms, the problem probably lies on your computer system. You may want to try the following steps to solve this problem:
(1) If you had previously installed any USB driver for other device, please remove it first.
(2) Put your computer to safe mode before removing all the unknown devices (Device Manager > Universal Serial Bus Controllers).
(3) Restart your computer in normal mode, and then reconnect the JetDrive Go.
If the above steps cannot solve your problem, please upgrade the BIOS settings, and make sure that the USB setting is enabled.
(1) Enter BIOS > Load Optimized Defaults [Y] > Integrated Peripherals > USB Legacy support [Enabled] > Save & Exit Setup [Y].
(2) Re-install the USB driver for your computer motherboard.
(3) Update the BIOS for your motherboard.
(1) Make sure your JetDrive Go is FAT32 or exFAT.
(2) Please plug in another USB port to test if it can be properly recognized. Please contact Apple for technical support regarding the abnormal USB port.